Sunday, May 08, 2005

Here is the Plan

Well, I am such a bad daughter :(. I haven't written or talked to my Daddy in such a long time. I just found out from my Grandmother in Texas that my Dad has earned his GED. I am so proud of him. He told her he thinks that I am mad at him and I am not, I have just been overly busy.

So what I need to do is work on getting my Car a little bit faster so I can save a Trip to Vegas to go and see my Dad. I am also going to be writing my dad a letter and send it to him next week.

So AVON is doing really good. I will be a Certified Beauty Advisor here shortly and I made over $800 in Sales. I will also have about 2-3 Recruits here soon.

I am also going to have to put more effort into my AmeriPlan Business. I was thinking I may go for Advanced Commissions so I can get paid more quicker. I don't know I am still seeing what I need to do. My Goal is to make enough to work from home, I had been thinking about $2,000 a month and then build my Sales Organization with qualified Prospects using the techniques that Dani Johnson has and then I should be able to work from home.

It is really all about the Numbers and all I need to do is the Math.I should really try to attend the National Convention as well as Dani Johnson's Training Seminar as well.

Between the two businesses I should be able to reach Financial Independence within 18 months.

I am getting closer to getting my Car. Paying myself first was the best thing I could have ever done. I didn't even touch the money because I did Direct Deposit.

My REAL Concern is getting Organized. I really need to go through my Clothes and stuff so I can have more space and I also need more Office Organization and a Play Area for my Daughter.






No comments: