Sunday, May 01, 2005

I decided....

That the two Businesses I am with are just fine. I am actually going to start studying and do stuff to help my other business. My Goal is to become RSD still! I know I should have done it by now but I just let everything get in the way. Like they say "Consistency" is the key.

I cannot wait till I go to the auction and get a Car. I am Excited and NERVOUS at the same time. I will practice in my city and then take my Car to work and everywhere else.

Well I got my things ready for the week. I am about to get some more orders from my AVON Business. It is EXCITING! It really isn't about the sales for me yet, it is just the matter of having people interested;using the products myself and becoming Certified as a Beauty Advisor and do Leadership. I will have two people in my downline.

Well, I am hoping I have enough money to advertise my AmeriPlan business this Friday. I think I will based on my Sales from AVON.

I am still looking into Organizing and Saving Money.

No comments: