Thursday, June 16, 2005

Feeling Non-Motivated

Sigh. This is Depressing. Ever feel like you are floating? That is how I feel. Like, I am just going through the motions of the day, every day.

I have No Motivation for My Business or My Life. I am guess just a little confused as to how My Life turned out so far and I keep remembering my Past and wonder why things are the things they are?

I have a Basement apartment and I mostly hide in here I guess you could say.

I have always wanted to be something BIG and GREAT...and here I am...

I am also confused about God and this horrible World we live in.

I am Tired all the time, I eat Junk Food non-stop and pretty soon I will be round all around.

I think Men are Repulsive...

I don't know how to snap out of it. It is really depressing because I am 23 years old and a Single Mom and I always thought I would have a better life than this...

I know what My 'Whys' are to change my life and I just cannot function correctly. I do pretty good at work but that is it. Maybe things happen at a slower pace for Me? I don't know.

No comments: