Thursday, June 09, 2005

Improvement and Preparation

My Next Step into My New Lifestyle is Preparation and Improvement.

Ok for those who read my Blog, thank you.

I decided to take a BIG Step and let God back into My Life and I hope he Forgives me for My Sins...I plan to start studying the Bible 30 minutes every night and possibly attend the Church I should be attending with the help of God through Prayer.

My next step for Improvement is Diet and Exercise.

The other kind of Preparation I hope to take be able to take place is ways of Protecting My Daughter and Myself.

What I mean by that is taking a CPR class, maybe learn Self-Defense, maybe attend some Safety Classes etc...anything along those lines...

This may sound crazy to some of you but we always need to Prepare and Improve.

I am pretty much done Organizing and Cleaning My Room.

*What I am going to do at this moment also is getting on My Business. I am just freaking and I need to just take a Deep breath and just DO IT!

I would also align myself at work for a Promotion...meaning relearn Spanish; use My Creative Thinking Skills to bring more money into the Company etc...be PROACTIVE.

As far as My Personal Life goes I would like to hopefully at least go out every other week with some Friends and I have no interest right now in Relationships.

No comments: