Thursday, August 04, 2005

Carlessness

/
I barely got my License when I turned 21. I have failed the Driving Test 3 times!!! I NEED A CAR!!! I am in Used Car Hell. I have so many stories…any advice??? I had a Car before I had a License when I was 16! My first Car was a 1982 VW Rabbit Baby Blue. I LOVED that Car but I had no License to DRIVE!

Everyone around me drives. I have to depend on people for rides and pay gas money. I HATE IT. You have NO idea how incompetent it makes me feel.




I have been looking at Cars for the longest time and nothing good still hasn’t come along. I orginally had $1,700 but I won’t get the other grand until I move the Oregon. And I need the Car NOW not later.




I am more or less venting my frustration of Used Car Hell and I am sure every option you name I will have already tried. But please, tell me. :)




This is a VERY Important Goal for Me and it will also be Life Changing since I have never driven a day in My Life.




Jacquelyn




No comments: