Thursday, August 04, 2005

Long Time...No Post....

First, I received (did I get it right? LOL) three very sweet emails from some Blog Readers. I just want to say 'Thank you' for Reading My Blog! :) Here is My Update! I will try to Update as often as I can.

Well...it is not that I have not been Posting in My Blog...I have just been Posting in my Other Blog. If you want to see what I have been up to I would click over to My New Blog. I have been very Busy over there Updating and finding out New Information about PTRs (Paid to Reads), AutoSurfing, Free IPods and Gifts and Rewards Sites and just various ways to make money on the Net.

Well, frustrated at work...I do my best there and I was not chose for a Project and I am very PISSED. I LOVE My Job...to the extent that the hours suck because I work a split shift and see My Daughter very little during the week, I have been also looking at some Career Changes. I am considering Web Design and Real Estate/Mortgages.

I am moving to Oregon some time next year and I am SOOOOOOOOOOO Excited to leave Utah. My Parents keep telling me I should get some banking experience in before we move and I think I agree with them. So I am debating really bad about my job.

Haven't dated in forever and yet the sheer sight or idea of a guy just disgusts me completely.

Went to Wendover last weekend and Lost EVERYTHING I took with me . LOL. It was kind of fun. I still would do it again.

I JOINED CURVES!!! I LOVE IT!!! I am going to start collecting the merchandise because well, I sell AVON and they have alot of Curves Products and I haven't collected anything in a while. But, it feels so good to work out...I feel more attractive and healthier and it has really changed my eating habits as well. So many benefits to working out.

I am going to Vegas to see my dad in October. I Miss him. He is such a Genuine Person. Sometimes, I get so caught up in what I am doing that I forget to call him. :( Shame on Me.

My Daughter's 2nd Birthday is this weekend. I am so excited! I am going to take her to the Zoo and I am working on getting her a slide. I LOVE Her. She really is my baby. :)

No comments: