Saturday, August 13, 2005

Rich Dad and FISH!

I came across the Rich Dad Poor Dad various times. I had purchased the Book and which I just barely started reading today and listened to the first CD of the Course, which a co-worker of mine has. After I had listened to that first CD of the Rich Dad Course I was blown away by the information he had given within 20 minutes of listening to that CD. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert K. is the best information you could ever receive about 'Escaping the Rat Race'. Which I have been on and off trying for years.

FISH! I had read yesterday. It is a short little book with a short story on how to apply the ideas of an Exciting workplace located in a local Seattle Fish Market. It was good and I think I apply most of the ideas to my own workplace.

I noticed that the two things I had learned and are learning completely Contradict each other, but being a Single Mom and having to work full-time, I should have an Exciting Workplace till I can 'Escape the Rat Race'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Jacquelyn as well and we were doing something for class and your website came up so i Just thought i would leave you a comment i have a xanga site so i guess u can check it out if u want to... www.xang.com/jac8_09