Monday, April 18, 2005

Blocking Wealth?

I have been doing my research tonight as usual...reading about the Successful people in the World...and I think to myself, do I block wealth? Do I have the 9-5 work mentality and am I only capable of working paycheck to paycheck?


No, I don't think so! Then, why do I feel I have blocked my capacity to obtain wealth? Do I want wealth? Of Course!


I have a couple of side businesses- I sell AVON and AmeriPlan. I started selling AVON because I was a little frustrated because I haven't made a sell with it yet. Yet, with AVON I have already made quite a few. But AVON is AVON.


Then I also realized it would take alot of numbers to make alot of money with both these businesses. I also realized that I do not have the right mind set and I need to change my way of thinking.


Anyway, just some thoughts I will keep pondering.

No comments: