Sunday, April 24, 2005

Re-evaluation of my Life

Well time for another re-evaluation.

Re-evaluation is good to determine what I need to do next and what I have been doing so far...

I have not been doing very good with my Online College Classes. I am considering 'quitting' till I have more time and desire to do College. I have four more weeks in this term and so I have to play catch up and decide if this is something I really want to continue to do. It is either all or nothing.

I have started AVON and it is really taking off, my first Campaign was $12 and my second was over $400. I like AVON and I enjoy their products and I am glad I found it again. I have decided I need to spend more time working on my AmeriPlan Business. I am going to get my Finances in order so I can spend more time with my Businesses and Schooling. I am still working towards getting a Car. But I have already got that part figured out.

I decided I want to begin working towards working from home. This is important. I LOVE My Job but I really do not have enough time on my hands...and I only spend about 1-2 hours a night with my daughter before she has to go to bed.

I am also looking into better organization and time management. I am working on both.

IN the near future I would like to get back into Affiliate/Internet Marketing but for the time being I am happy with what I am doing.

Here comes the big sigh...Like any normal person, I am feeling lonely :( and I don't like dating and I have my daughter to think about...but, what to do to get over the loneliness? I think I am one of those people who are meant to spend their lives alone...just like my father. Every person I meet is just disappointing. I know that may sound shallow but in my eyes, I see the truth. Why convince myself that they could be the right person?

So to cure my loneliness I throw myself into my work and business plus I spend alot of time online.

Now looking back I cannot believe how much of my life has changed and what transitions I have went through. High School Student to Married to Pregnant in Mexico to returning to going to Job Corps to being a Temp to finally finding a Permanent Job as a Single Mom. My head is spinning just to think about it.

I have work tomorrow and have to get up at 6 am and I am just not tired or I just don't care at the moment?

Oh this whole AVON/AmeriPlan thing has really sparked interest in my family. My brother is thinking of signing up as a Rep and so is my mom to help me make Unit Leader. They saw how much sales I had made and now my brother is interested in it. It is really awesome.

My Goals with AVON are to be Senior Executive Unit Leader and Certified Beauty Advisor Trainer (ask your AVON Rep).

My Goals with AmeriPlan are to become National Sales Director and enroll over 10,000 Members.

I would really like to lose a few pounds. I am doing good these past couple of days with the caffeine and food but I also plan to schedule in some time for that as well.

Well have to try to sleep!

Jacquelyn

No comments: