Saturday, April 02, 2005

Some Updates

Yes, I know it has been a while. I am going to stay on top of it though!

Well, lets see, I spend most of my time at work so I have been studying good with my Online classes. I try to take things a week by week basis since everything is do at tbe end of the week.

I SPLURGED my last paycheck and did not save a penny towards my Car. I am not regretful but it wasn't a good thing to do either.

What I bought was some things that can help me with my Business and I am also trying out some other things.

*I decided to become a Rep for AVON. I figure it is the easiest Product to sell. So I am going to do this supplementing my Ameriplan and Job.

*I also purchased from this other program which I have been curious about for over 2 years. I will eventually try it out but since it is a Mail Order Product it will cost more to profit from.

*Purchased another Subliminal/Paraliminal CD titled 'Sales Leap'
I love using them.

Goals:

-Save up $700 for a Car to purchase at a Car Auction
-Put ad in Paper for 13 weeks advertising Discount Health Care ($60)
-Gain 7 Customers for AVON in Campaign 8 with a total Sales of $150.00






No comments: