Thursday, April 28, 2005

Clearing the Plate

Well time for a few decisions that need to be made and they are difficult ones!

The first decision I had made was to 'take a break' from doing Online Classes. The reason is because I have no DESIRE to do them. I try, but I just don't because I don't feel like it. I still plan to get my BA in Marketing but it will have to wait till I have more Time, Desire and Drive to do it.

The second decision, I am still unclear of. I am thinking of quitting my AmeriPlan Business. The Business is fine; the Discount Health Care Plan is fine. The reason? I am not too big on the Compensation plan. I am now actively looking for a new MLM Business with either a higher Compensation Plan or a whole new type of Business together. Why? I would just like a BIGGER piece of the pie. But, like I said I am still trying to make that decision.

Right now I am Researching ALL my Options-MLM, Direct Sales, Franchises, Homebased, etc...it is not easy looking for the right homebased business. I am sick of playing this card...I am doing really well with AVON and I do enjoy doing it but I need more than that.

I will also be Organizing and Managing My Time more efficiently, especially since I will have a Car.

I need to put my Life in Order so I can Grow, Expand and become a Highly Effective and Successful Person.

No comments: