Monday, September 05, 2005

I know I haven't Updated

I have been way too busy focusing on my Other Blog. Which focuses on AutoSurfing,PTRs, and Other Programs.

But alot has been going on Personally...I have been going out more and such. I still think about my ex-husband, but I guess it is natural. I am still Single and I do LOVE it, mostly.

Curves is great. Although I am not working out as hard as I should. I am MORE focused on Making Money right now and applying for different Position in the Company I work for.

My Daughter is good. She is getting big very fast. Its crazy, just two years ago I had been in Mexico and married and now it is just US living with my parents.

Since I will be moving to Oregon, I decided to hold off on getting a Car and My Parents said just place myself on their Insurance and use their vehicles.

I haven't really care about how I looked lately, all I want to do is just make some money so I don't have to worry so much anymore, but My New Blog talks about the ways I have been Supplementing My Income.

I hope I still have people that visit this Blog! I will try to Update More Often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell everything, like comic book on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Anonymous said...

Surfing like a dog
The employee sits at her desk staring intensely at her computer screen. Is she analyzing a document of major import to her company's future? She furrows her eyebrows and begins typing rapidly.
Hello, just surfing the bolg sites. Landed on yours. Nice effort, like the layout, will check back soon.
I have a affirmations site. It is all to do with affirmations related things.
Check it out if you find the time :-)