Friday, April 07, 2006

I know its been a long time since My Last Post....

My Focus has been nothing but Money, Money, Money and how to get and make more. I was trying to get My Jerky Business off the ground but realize for the same amount of Time, Effort and Marketing I could be Making a WHOLE heck of alot more. So I have officially changed my Focus. Which is something I didn't want to do because I am such a Opportunity Hopper but I think I found one I will be doing for a while and will be able to get My Life where I had Wanted and PLANNED for it to be this year.

Still Single. Yes Sex and the City...or more like No Sex and Rural Community for Me! Oh well, I guess that is why they invented toys. LOL. My mom is trying to fix me up with this Latino. He is a few years older than me, already been married also...but I don't know if I want to go there again. The last guy I dated was a prick, MAJOR PRICK and I never really got anything beneficial out of it. Lets face it people the Dating Scene Sucks already know! But I also know what it is like to be Married and what it is like to be a Single Mom. HA! None of it is really bad nor really good. That is why Technology invented good plastic for people like me!

Whom, whats to come? Well, I figure once I am living comfortable I can cut out the work hours and go see some family and go on some vacations. My WHY for Financial Independence is yes, Family but also Freedom. At work I go as far I can till I know when I had reached my limit as far as the button pushing goes. I am not good at this Employee stuff, never have been. I do not like people telling me what to do. My boss is lucky he is as laid back as he is LOL. Or I am, I think another Employer would have fired me by now LOL. Not that I do it intentionally but I know I am just not meant for this kind of Lifestyle and everyday I try to grip the reality of what I live now. Being a Single Mom, alot of things happen...you moods go from Anger to Depression...although I know I am not depressive but you know, when you have alot of time to think about things, it does things to you. No one understands though and its hard to come to grips with that also. See! This is why I quit Writing, because I can't. :*(

But anyway new subject. So since I haven't been to school since Job Corps when I came back from Mexico. I decided to get Certified in this Real Estate thing at work so I know I am not killing all my brain cells doing repitious nonsense all day. Calling people and Helping them into their Program. At least then I feel like I did something Important this year.

I was thinking of cutting down some of My Projects and maybe bringing in a couple of quality ones. I am not sure. I feel like I work so much my head spins and then I cannot remember normal things. If that makes any sense. Oh well.

This is My Year though. No more Paycheck to Paycheck.

No comments: