Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Reality

I went on a date last night which caused me to come to the conclusion that I do not want to be with anyone anytime soon or possibly never. I like being Single. I think I will always like to be Single and I could never Compromise or make any sacrifices in any relationship because I am so set in doing things my way. Yes I get lonely sometimes, but who cares? I get over it.

The date was really nice, he brought me Red Roses, which in the last 5 dates I have been on these past two years the guys have brought me nothing. He also reminded me of my ex-husband, who I am not fully over. He was a nice person.

I also know my mother has great dreams for me to be married so she doesn't feel like she has to 'take care of me' anymore. I, on the other hand, do not want that nor feel that way. I will eventually live on my own and that will make me happy. Not only will I be Independent but also Financially Stable.

I am working on two big businesses. That and spending time with my Daughter is my passion right now.

No comments: