Saturday, April 29, 2006

Is All Love Lost?

Maybe I am just Traditional or still have Hope for the relationship I had with my ex-husband.

Everyone tells me to move on and get a divorce but I don't believe that having another relationship will solve how I feel and getting a divorce to me just doesn't seem to be the right thing to do.

I always believed you Fall in Love, Get Married and Live Happily Ever After...but what ever happened to the Ever After part? Was I Really supposed to be separated from my husband?

When I think about moving on it just doesn't feel right. I haven't spoke to my ex-husband in more than two years.

I also feel so part of his Culture and Traditions, it hurts whenever I see someone from that Country or place. The Language, The Food, The Music, its too much for me. Its as much part of me as it is my daughters and she was born in Mexico! Its almost unreal. No one really understands but that is ok, I guess they are not supposed to.

Other than that, I feel lost.

No comments: