Sunday, September 11, 2005

I feel like a New Woman!

I had got my hair done yesterday and I feel so much better. It was great! I also spent alot of money too but I figure Why not?

I may get a Job Interview next week and I am also going to Oregon the week after for Vacation. Oh the change of Scenery will do ALOT of good! Since I will be moving to Oregon it will be nice to see what they have up there plus my Grandparents are up there. I plan to get a Car and a Condo. I am VERY Excited.

I am applying for a new Job in my Company and I also applied for a Job at home. So, I am just going to try out for both and see what happens.

I have been doing some things Online to make money and it seems to be working out well. I have created a Website and Blog to keep track of my experience and efforts to Make Money Online.

I have also been Working Out at Curves and been watching what I eat. So far it is working, I really don't have much to lose, it is just mostly around the gut.

Being Single is cool, but the whole Single Scene just sucks. I am not sure which is worse? Married or Single? I like getting my way and I know if I am married I cannot always get my way, I also like my solitude and I cannot get that when I am married either.

But anyway, I better Ping this.

No comments: