Sunday, September 18, 2005

New Things to Happen....

I figure if I get this New Job then that will leave me more of an Opportunity to get more serious with my AVON Business. I can then build My Downline and maybe a Solid Customer Base because then I would be on a Normal Schedule. I had also signed up for Greeting Cakes Company, I am very excited about that because I think they would be a Great Addition to My AVON Business. I would also like to do Pampered Chef but I am going to hold off for a while.

I am very Excited about the possibilities with AutoSurfing. I figure I could get all my Credit and Debt in Order, have some money in Savings and Some in Investing and be good and of course for Tithing. When following the guidelines for Rich Dad and The One Minute Millionaire.

Like I keep saying...next week is THE Week for Me. If I get this Job then I need to transfer from the other Curves I am going to now to the one where I live at. I will also be going on Vacation so I will have to talk to My Boss about that and also about My Schedule. Next week could be life changing! The Vacation in itself will be good so I can clear My Head.

No comments: