Thursday, September 29, 2005

Went Back to Work....

It was good. I Love My Job but the Hours Suck. I was Welcomed Back and that was nice also. I am looking toward getting a New Job Position in My Department. It won't be for a couple of months from now but I am Preparing now. We have Evaluations coming up next week and I plan to tell my employer what My Goals are for the Company.

I won't be moving to Oregon anytime soon. Too many things going on right now.

My Daughter is still sick. She has a horrible cough and she is tired of going to the Doctors. Since coming back from Oregon she has been acting like a spoiled brat. I am trying to get her back on track.

My Internet Money Ventures have been working out Great! I Plan to do more Extensive Stuff Online to Make More Money.

I am also part of a Weight Management Class at Curves and I have not been following My Diet. I know, Shame on Me. I cannot afford to go grocery shopping for all the food but I have been kind of watching what I eat. I am just not in the mood for Dieting or anything else right now. I still feel like I am Floating. I know it is kind of a dramatic word and I am not really for Drama but that is how I feel. I have felt like this for a VERY Long time. Going through the Motions. It could be Depression, I don't know. I don't really consider myself a "Depressed" kind of girl. I am a little lonely and I hate feeling that way because I love my isolation and time alone. I still think it is pathetic. I have, of course been thinking about My Ex-Husband- Ugh. I really don't know what to say about him. Part of Me wants to just Punch him and the other Part just wants me to cuddle with him. LOL. JERK.

I went to Oregon and got Drunk almost every night when my Grandparents. It was great.

Sigh. Please don't judge me, life is hard for everybody.

No comments: