Friday, September 16, 2005

UGH....Stressing....

I swear if it isn't freaking one thing, than its another....

Next week is a week I am anticipating if I get that Job or not...it is also the week I go on Vacation...and I had also joined a Weight Management Class from Curves which officially starts now.

PLUS! My Parents don't want to babysit for me if I work on a Saturday. But, they can't be happy with a normal schedule instead of working a split shift. Which leaves me working 7-7 pm. I swear they are jerks and it pisses me off! I hate bending over backwards for them and then paying for their stupid Rent so I can hear them bitch. I am just at the end of my rope.

So whether or not I get the Job...or anything else...I am just screwed in all directions. I am going to take that JOB if I get it.

UGH...I hate Stressing. Then of course, there is Money. But I think I have that taken care of.

Oh and then I get Lonely and Stress some more about My Husband. It is quite pathetic.

I just HOPE Everything works out.

No comments: