Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Sigh. What a day...Work was Great as usual. I Won a Halloween Contest. I LOVE Winning. :)

So, I finally got done with the last guy I was seeing...he and I were sooooooooooooo not right for each other, in more ways than one LOL...anyway...I always saw this hot guy at work...OMG I think he's hot and I finally get the nerve to even ask about him and it turns out he has a girlfriend! FIGURES!

So, now loneliness is striking me again, but whatever I am used it to it. 2 years, what else is new???

I did take my daughter Trick or Treating! It was great. She was tired so I had to cut it a little short but she had fun and got some candy that I do not want her to eat LOL. 2 year olds do not need Candy.

I think I am just too weird to get involved with anyone. I am also worried about getting involved with egomaniacs and I have to worry...UGH no. Although dating complete nerds and jerks are not at the top of my list neither. Where can I Win? Not likely. Plus, who wants a Woman with Baggage and a small gut who could care less if you loved her or not?? :D Plus I don't think any man out there deserves Me anyway.
:P

Anyway, I am working on a Plan to Make LOTS of Money so I can hire an Housekeeper and just do the stuff I enjoy and be with my daughter, and let me tell you with the stuff I am doing lately it isn't no Pipe Dream.

I miss the 90's. Sigh. Time just flies by...I cannot believe I will be 24 next year. Do you even KNOW how scary that is???

I will be working on a Divorce in 2006 and I will also be moving to Oregon. BIG CHANGES AHEAD.

My Favorite Holiday that is coming up...since this is the Holiday Season...is Thanksgiving...Surprise Surprise! :D I love the Cranberries with Turkey, Mashed Potatoes and Stuffing...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Wow, almost 2006...kind of crazy...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Happy Halloween! was interesting. Someone told me about get paid online surf blogs and I have been out there looking all nite. I'm glad I got the chance to check it out. I will be back. Well on with my get paid online surf search. Have a nice day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacquelyn,
Happy Halloween! was a good read. I've been searching for get paid online surf blogs and came across yours. Even though it was not exact I am always open to new ideas about get paid online surf in any way I can think of. Have a great day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacquelyn,
Looking for blogs when I came across yours. Glad I did get a chance to read it. Happy Halloween! got me to thinking and came up with a new idea about . Again I'm glad to have stiopped by. Have a great day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacquelyn,
I've been out searching for autosurf traffic blogs for hours and it was nice to have found yours. Just thought I would check out the post Happy Halloween! and come up with ideas for autosurf traffic. Have a nice day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacquelyn,
Looking for best autosurf blogs when I came across yours. Glad I did get a chance to read it. Happy Halloween! got me to thinking and came up with a new idea about best autosurf. Again I'm glad to have stiopped by. Have a great day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Happy Halloween! was interesting. Someone told me about best autosurf blogs and I have been out there looking all nite. I'm glad I got the chance to check it out. I will be back. Well on with my best autosurf search. Have a nice day :-)