Thursday, October 20, 2005

UGH Frustrations

Where do I start? Hmmmmmm...My (Ex)Husband is a Bastard for not really loving or caring about me??? HUH? YEAH. You sacrifice so much and get so little and then just end messed up anyway AND a Single Mom. I am not exaggerating about those sacrifices either! I moved all the way to Mexico for him just so he could be closer to HIS Family. I did things in Bed I didn't want to do, I let him verbally and mentally abuse me...I could go on and on! HA! Now two years later I still can't get over the JERK! That is what pisses me off the most! I am so bitter you HAVE NO IDEA! I am going to PUBLISH this Post and MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS HOW I FEEL!!! I was married for 4 years and I used to say I would only be married once and live HAPPILY EVER AFTER! HA! I am not quite sure but I think that Bastard may have cheated on me too. I do not HAVE Proof but I am ALMOST POSITIVE! I need to go out Clubbing so bad...I think I am about to lose my mind.

1 comment:

Becki said...

HI! Jackie this is a great first step to getting over him!!