Sunday, October 16, 2005

What a Weekend!

Saturday I was VERY Busy. I had to go to an Open House with my Upline from AVON, who had an Open House for AVON, Pampered Chef, Stampin Up and Homemade Gourmet. Since, my friend already sells Pampered Chef and I already sell AVON, I decided to buy some Homemade Gourmet. Then, I had to go to an Body Shop Party and I had spent some money there and will be hosting a Party with her next month. Then I had stayed the night at my friend's house and then I came home the following morning.

I had been thinking about my latest ventures and what else I would like to set out doing. I first want to get all my Programs in order and I was thinking of starting a Paid to Read Website and a Classifieds Ads Website and make money Online that way with those Streams of Income, but that is more in the future and when I have more time Marketing My Programs and Learning Marketing on the Web. There are really so many options out there now to make money on the web. I would still like to try out alot of Programs and get my Direct Sales Programs off the ground (AVON, Jerky and Greeting Cakes). There is so much I want to do. I cannot wait till I have more time with this and be making the money I need to do with 12DP.

That is all I think about- Making Money Online. I would love to make enough to Work From Home. Meaning pulling in at LEAST $4,000-$6,000 every two weeks Online WITHOUT AutoSurfing. I also would love the time to work on my Direct Sales Companies. Building Downlines, Sales and Fundraising and such.

I know I can do it and I am trying to make that possible.

No comments: