Sunday, October 09, 2005

UGH Change

You know, alot of the time I like to stay comfortable in my comfort zone, you that is why they call it that. Now, things are changing and I don't like it too much. I guess things always change and some are more obvious than others.

I went to see a friend this Saturday and things went fine. Which surprised me. My daughter went along and had alot of fun. Now I can sense things are going to start to change and I really don't know if I want that. From what I remember from Relationships is nothing good really comes out of them. The last time I saw someone ended up turning out to be a bad experience, actually all my previous experiences were like that?

My Dad is 50 and he is Single. He had only married once and that was it for him, and sometimes I think you know, once is enough for me too. My Ex Mother in Law was the same way. I think some people are meant to live and be alone and others are not. I know for sure, my mother isn't. She is the opposite. No matter what relationship I am in, you can still sense the space I put in between it. My Ex-Husband used to tell me that. Well, he also told me alot of things. I am trying to make this Post as General as possible without getting too specific.

Maybe I am just too stubborn, I don't know.

But I had a good time with my friend on Saturday and we are going to see each other again. Another thing about Relationships is they make me nervous.

Funny, you want something for the longest time and then when you get it you are like???

I always wished my husband told me ALL the things I have always wanted to hear, if he did I probably wouldn't be Single right now. :(

Like I was saying, I get used to being Single. Doing things my way. Things seem to roll alot smoother that way, especially if I am in Control.

Being a Single Mom is even harder. I can't believe my Ex hasn't tried to find me or contact me. My Daughter and I must long gone and forgotten. Jerk.

Another thing I disliked about Marriage was being put second. Men are first and they pay the bills, blah blah, blah. Women are here to Cook, Clean and Make Babies and becareful if you don't do it right he maybe out there looking for his Mistress!

Sigh.

No comments: