Monday, October 24, 2005

Sitting here....

and enjoying a Bowl of Hamburger Helper with Hot Sauce and a Glass of Milk...I know, not the best Combination but I like it...just thinking and thinking...

I am thinking about the past...like always...would if things have been different? Hmmmm I guess it really doesn't matter. I am also thinking about if their is True Love out there for me...even though I try not to think about it because I don't know if I could do that again. Relationships are alot of work. Everyone I meet just sucks. LOL. I know I haven't written much lately. Just trying not to Stress too much. I am Proud of my Daughter! She finally went Poo Poo in the Potty! LOL. I caught her just in time and she FINALLY understood the Potty I think. She is only two and she is so sweet and smart. Sigh. It kind of makes me Pregnant/Baby Hungry sometimes. LOL.

Being Single isn't all that bad. I mean, I do things when I want and I buy what I want. It is really cool. I sleep and eat when I want.

So I am kind of seeing this guy I met at Job Corps. OMG it is the MOST Dramatic thing I have to go through. I really don't think it is worth it for the both of us. But! I don't know I think he kind of disagrees. Anyway I have no clue what he wants or what is going on...

Anyway, I am pretty Content right now. By January I will be maxed out of My AutoSurf account which will bring me $2k every two weeks. I Hope and Pray this Program lasts forever or at least a few years so I can get rich. LOL.

I just realized I still want to Sing Professionally. I know, a Crazy thought. High School thats all I wanted to do. But now, "Single Mom, gotta Pay the Bills" UGH Mentality. Makes me sick.

"Oh shes a gold digger" I love that song. Especially the guy in the background. Nevermind decided to change the music. Now Maroon 5.

Biting my tongue as far as what I was going to say LOL...I will just keep that to myself. :)

Anyway, got to do some work on my Other Blog!

No comments: