Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Now I love it, don't get me wrong but it is a very boring day...even visiting with other family members is boring. All you do is cook for 3 hours and then eat for about 15 minutes. I love the food though. What do I have to be thankful for? Hmmm...My Daughter, My Family, Opportunity and the Persuit of Success.



I love the Internet. You can meet people so many differnet ways. You have webcams, chatrooms, hot or not, message boards, dating websites. It is crazy. I met my photographers that way, over a PC!



I love my daughter but she is driving me crazy today. She will not let me do anything, not even sit down. I asked my mom to watch her for a while cause I just cannot take it anymore.



I cannot believe I am hungry again...I think I am going to make me a turkey sandwich. Well instead I cut up veggies for tomorrow's Breakfast party at Work.



I feel old and fat...usually I have a lot better confidence but after I had my daughter and my photoshoot and never leaving the house you start to kind of feel bad but knowing my ex from Job Corps is still interested in me makes me feel good. :)



The oddest thing happened this Thanksgiving...my hard-up, shut-up brother was being sentimental and he talked for hours, I guess living on your own really brings you into Reality and changes you. He is 20. I was suprised and pleased. I have never seen him act in such a way. We discussed a lot of things.



I received my e-pin (signature) and submitted my Financial Aid today for College. The problem I am worried about is I have no financial statements or records of employment for 2003 because I was in Mexico and Pregnant! So, I hope they call me and ask me why or something just so I am not denied aide to go to College. I am excited about starting College in January Online.



I am so happy I am getting Microsoft Office and My Printer. That is the way to do Business! I have some more business ideas but until my businesses began to flourish I am going to hold off on starting yet ANOTHER one. Right now, I am working on My Dating site, Arbonne Skin Care and eBay. I am going to start promoting Arbonne next week and I already have things on eBay and my website I am consistently working on.



Well, it is late and I think I am going to bed.



Good Night and Happy Thanksgiving.



Jaccquelyn





No comments: