Sunday, November 14, 2004

Well.....

I am proud of myself. I finally did some more work on my website and I ordered some supplies for Arbonne business. If I keep it up I may be banking it in a year! :) I used the products, they are specialty skin care products and I think I deserve a little better then dollar skin care creams now. I also have a Perm now, and I love it! Oh and I posted 1 book on Ebay! I want to do it all and I will. I am really depending that my website will go successful for some passive income.


I had my photo shoot today and it was fun. I was too tired, honestly I was happy when it was over. But I still want to continue to do photo shoots, I love to get dressed up and have my picture taken and I would like to have the exposure. The photographer who I worked with a couple of times before that told me he would act as my manager and that he wanted to shoot me nude. My mom and I both agreed that if I am going to do nudity it should be for Playboy or Perfect 10 magazine. That was my whole idea anyway. Plus I don't think I am really in shape yet to pose nude.


Let me see, what else is going on? Oh I ordered a Printer off Ebay and I get it in a couple of days...I have spent so much money, it is crazy! I bought myself a mink throw ($30), skin care products from my Direct Sales Business Arbonne, Checks (I need those), something from Fredericks! I love it though. I feel like I can do anything.



My Job is still going well. I love it, I hope I get employed by the Company by the end of the month. They will be having a Christmas party and I would love to go if they hire me on. Even though I am going on shopping sprees right now, if I get the Job I can start saving up for my own CAR! Then Apartment. But until I know they are hiring me, I am just fine. We are having another pot luck on Friday and this time I want to make something delicious. I am going to my Graduation at Job Corps on the 18th and I am so excited!!! If you want something you know you can make it happen. Everything I ever wanted I made happen. I told everyone at Job Corps, I want a 10 dollar Job and to leave school and come back and Graduate and everyone told me know and that I wouldn't be able too and look I am already doing it! YOU MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!


I cannot believe people have left comments on my blog! Thanks!


I cannot believe that it is almost 2005. Crazy. I LOVE Thanksgiving. I especially LOVE the Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing and Cranberry sauce. Yummy! Yummy!


I don't know but I have thought of being on Reality TV but I am sure everyone has. I just think it would interesting thing to do, I just couldn't handle being away from my daughter if I was chosen. I would rather her travel with me anyway if I was going to do any model/acting/tv work at all.


I also want to take a CPR Class, First Aid and maybe a Self-Defense class. Especially before I live by myself. I also want to be able to work from Home. I am still interested in getting involved in Real Estate Investing. Which reminds me, someone from Job Corps was talking to me about a Financial Company called Primerica and now all I hear about is their competitor World Financial Group. It seems every person I talk to is working with WFG. I find that so odd. From my Job Corps Instructor to My co-worker, to someone in the cell phone business! What does that mean??


Anyway, I still miss my husband. He was My Jungito (monkey)! I wonder what kind of chick he is with. I wonder if he at all thinks about me and my daughter. He had done me wrong and I still want to be with him. I must be crazy.


I hope in February I can go to Vegas for a couple of days. I really want to see my dad. Vegas is so crazy though.


I put this cool toy on my Gift Registry @ Walmart for my Daughter. It costs about $50 bucks but it is worth it. I am excited to give it to her for Christmas. I also know what I want to get my dad. A Care Package. I know he needs it and I would send him some special treats and necessities. I hope he is doing ok.

Well I talked enough,
Jacquelyn

No comments: