Monday, November 01, 2004

It Snowed!

Another Monday morning and I woke up late again! I hate rushing in the morning, I usually like to sip a cup of coffee for about 10 minutes before I go to work. My Job is going well. We had a Halloween Costume Contest on Friday and today we had a Pot Luck. I really enjoy my Call Center job. All the people that call me are so understanding and they appreciate what you do for them.


I have a photoshoot in a couple of weeks and I am also meeting with a Modeling Agent. I already went over the specs and it is not a scam. I am excited, I am going to get my hair done next week and some exposure.


I decided kind of what kind of business I am going to go for. I may combine it with something else. I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do about my website.


I am feeling kind of lonely, and I really hate that! I am also very picky about who I date and their really is no potential out there at all!


More Later
Jacquelyn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah... snow... I'm so jealous! It's still warm here in Florida, and I wish we had somewhat of a weather change. It's hard to get in the holiday mood when you're wearing flip flops.

Sarah said...

Hi, This might sound weird but you remind me of me. I'm in human resources, graduated in 2000, am taking classes online (from Ohio State), and use this blog site as my diary. I just want to say, good luck with you all you do. check out my spot sarahmk.blogspot.com