Thursday, November 18, 2004

My Graduation

Well today I went to my Graduation at Job Corps, which is where I decided to go after I came back from Mexico (A Long Story for another Day) anyway, I was in Business Technologies (Better office skills training) and I had my Graduation, it was a very quick day and I had asked for the day off but after was the REAL surprise.

My ex, who was the guy I dated the longest while I was there wrote in my year book that he still has feelings for me and before when he signed it he told me to read it after I had left. Woo in my book an Earth Shaker. I am not much of a Dater and at this point in my life could care less about walking down that aisle one more time....I bet you all are thinking...he never said that....no he didn't but in his signature he used the word "future" and naturally he would think the opposite of what I do about Relationships...I don't believe in Commitment anymore but see the 'dumb' side of me sees more then that with him...and plus I think the fact that it has been so long for me and him as well could have something to do with it.

We have ALOT in common. He thinks my daughter is cute. But as far as relationships go, I have issues. I also think he may have alterior motive but then again I think that about everybody. I love being Single again....I think we could probably "see each other" that would work for me. Oh and I broke up with him because it was getting to that point that it could actually turn into a relationship.

Am I wrong? Am I confused? I don't know. Could I see him on a Regular basis? Yes. See I am picky, I couldn't just have a one nighter but I could see myself seeing someone regularly if I knew him well and vice versa.

I had this entry at another blog but I decided to stick with my Original!

No comments: