Sunday, November 28, 2004

My Thoughts

I love to write in Bold, one day on a message board someone asked me why I always type in bold and I said because I just feel like it.



I was watching the movie "Something's Gotta Give" with Diane Keaton, Keanu Reeves and Jack Nicolson and watching Diane Keaton's character reminded me of me. Her personality, thoughts and feelings but just an older version. That is a very good movie, I just missed the ending though...save it for another day. The story line is based on falling in love and how it is the absoute best and worst thing for you, I still don't think I could do it again...but it is true, you have complete control when you are living alone and living life how you enjoy it and then if you let someone else comes along, you have no control over anything.



I love to be in control and I don't think I could let go of that again, I think my ex from Job Corps understands me a little bit and probably won't try to take things as far as say "seeing each other" I especially don't want to see a man if he feels sympathony or a need to be a hero and save you from being a Single Mom. That happened with the guy I was seeing after I seperated from My Husband, at least that is how I felt, well actually I think he wanted me to save him from his bar hopping sex (oops, can I use the word?) binges. Anyway, there are a lot more women out there now who feel the way I do...especially if they have been married once already.



Tomorrow I am going to seek Employment, I am kind of scared of the idea of working from home, doesn't that sound crazy? Especially since I am working on the Internet just so I could be at home! I found a Job in DWS that needs someone to work from home and I am going to call Monday and I am also going to call Employment services again. Now that it seems more real it just seems harder for me to do, you know I went to all the websites that needed moms from home and I just couldn't get myself to apply, even though I have all the requirements (Computer stuff).



I am getting good at eBay, I sold two items already being a "Newbie" and all. I guess eBay is the best resort when you need fast income. I have my dating site that I need to find my "niche" and I have been talking to my internet marketing coach but I really feel my niche is regular online daters. I don't know it is a big decision and maybe I still need to do some research. It is stressful. Arbonne, I plan to leave catalogs everywhere and throw a party one of these days. Owning a business is quite of an investment, any kind of business. I just hope all this investing pays off. Maybe I just need to plan better and I will get better results.



Hmmmm my thoughts ran out for the night.



Jacquelyn





No comments: