Thursday, December 16, 2004

I think I found a way!


BUSINESS: Well remember all that talk about money? I think I found what makes me happy not that I am going to give up my other businesses but I found a way to make an income quicker. I am very excited and I still plan on building my community website and stay with my Direct Sales Beauty Business but I think I found the Domino to start the whole process. I have already signed a Broker and I think I found a Member for the Discount Health Care. I am getting closer to RSD (Regional Sales Director). That takes six members and four brokers.



PERSONAL: MY family has no faith in me, but that is typical. I am a little frustrated with work. I got into a fight with my mom. Sometimes I think she is the most ignorant person I have ever met. My Belief about her is She is Skeptical about everything and Doesn't believe in Anything.



WORK: Like I said Work is frustrating but I think I am going to fix it all tomorrow. sigh. I hate working for someone else. My mom doesn't understand that, she expects me to be another normal idiot. I think I taught myself to be better and different and hell if I am not going to be that!



That is all I have for tonight!
Jacquelyn

No comments: