Friday, December 10, 2004

Well exciting news and some Changes

I decided because I am going to include my blog on my now focused mom relationship website, formally known as SinglezOnline.com that I am going to seperate different Writings into different sections just so I can keep the same blog without changing the name and such. Personal/Social, Professional/Work, Business, Being Mommy. So here it goes.

BEING MOMMY: My little girl or baby (she is 15 months) is acting spoiled! So now I am getting better at disciplining her and putting her to bed early, and mind you it isn't easy but I am glad I am single because then I don't have to hear about what a terrible Job I am doing from my Husband. My Daughter has really bad Congestion. I feel so bad! I have tried Vicks Humidifer, Medication. I don't know what else to try.
My daughter is such a good girl and she is already walking. I feel bad her dad didn't try to call me on her first birthday. But she had a party with Mexican Influence. I am also going to buy her some Bilingual videos and let her know more about her Culture when she is older. Right now I really want to get her into Dora the Explorer.
I feel bad that her father and I didn't stay married, we both invested three years Was I really that bad of a wife or Imperfect? sigh.




PERSONAL: Well, I have been home all week and my ex hadn't called me since last weekend and then tonight I get this mysterious call and no one picked up the phone and I am wondering now if it was him. That one weekend some signs pointed to the fact that he really liked me and then I got other signs and well I had trained myself to get over him even before the fact that anything ever happend but I just don't know why he would want to let go of something that seemed not right but we can relate to each other alot and we both seem to have the same goal. Not marriage or kids but occupy ourselves with one person who can entertain us and we can still be alone. I may have been wrong but I will just have to wait and see.



PROFESSIONAL: The first training week of the new department at work was easy. All we did was phone shadowing and basic Presentation training. WE took the test today and I know they will want me back on Monday and let me work till the end of March. I hope they hire me on by then because right now I make $10.50 an hour and if I am permanent then I start out $12.50. That is why I keep hanging on, although I really have no choice but I will lucky to find this Job even if it is through a temp service. Speaking of the temp service, I have got to know alot of the temps better that are from the same temp agency. I also called another temp agency about a Work At Home Job and now I am just waiting for her to call me back.



BUSINESS: I am an Rep for Arbonne and I have handed out all my catalogs and still hadn't any luck with making money so I called the Rec Center in my town and you can set up "Seminars" they call it and in a couple of months when I have enough inventory I am going to set up a class and an informative Presentation of Arbonne and hopefully with that I can either get customers and some hosts to host some parties. All I am lacking is inventory or else I can do it sooner. Well my dating website has changed its focused. I am going to talk about something I know more about and that is being a Single Mom and relationships you have with being a Single Mom. I had already bought the domain name and now I am going to change the templates. What I would really like is if Single Moms would post in my forum so we can get some discussions going. I am going to be able to write my own articles and such. I am very excited. I still have some information on Internet Dating but it is just going to be a webpage about Internet Dating.



Well more tomorrow,
Jacquelyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacquelyn,

I found you on Internet Based Moms message boards. I saw that you are working on building your Arbonne business.

I would love to help you build that business. I have written a curriculum that helps WAHM's and direct sales people make more money with less stress.

You can look at the information at www.achievesuccessbusinesssystems.com. Email me at leah@lifedesignconcepts.net - I'll give you a discount on the program if you email me directly.

let me know if you want to find out more about this. Thanks! sorry to post here- but I couldn't find your email address!

Leah Jackman-Wheitner
leah@lifedesignconcepts.net