Thursday, December 30, 2004

Life Events and Changes


HOLIDAYS: I know everyone loves the Holidays but honestly after everything (being a Jehovah Witness and changing my views about things, I really don't care for them. I still celebrated but I just will be happy when the season goes away.




PERSONAL: The distaster around Asia is very depressing, everytime when I think about it and the other things that happen in the World I refer back to the Bible and its prophesy. It is a Taboo I think to talk to about that. Its scares people, hell it scares me. Between all the violence and all the natural distasters in this world I am freaking out. Personally in my life I have made a couple of friends, I am happy. A Business Venture brought us together. We all think and mesh the same. Also, my mom keeps insisting that I go out with the Radio DJ and he emailed me today! So, I may go on a date sometime soon. He keeps calling me "Hot" and "Sexy" and I am just so NOT into dating right now. Especially since that fling happened with my Ex from Job Corps.



EDUCATION: WELL, I went to go buy my other textbook for online College and two things happened. One, I lost my Debit Card and then the book is no longer for sale on the website. Classes start in less than two weeks and I need that other book. I emailed my college immediately and I hope I get a response after the holidays. I have the money and they don't have book!



WORK: Well, work is ok. Still competing being a "Temp" for a position. I finally applied to work permenantly but instead I have to play the "Temp" game and I am not going to play it with some temps that had been there before. Plus, I come back and train for this other department being told I will be there till March when really it is until the end of January. That is really unfair I think to put people through that much pressure and everytime when I try to talk to my mom about it she argues with me. But I am hoping in three months my business will take off. Plus, honestly I am not going to compete, it is not worth my time. I don't care how big the company is or how much more it will pay.



BUSINESS: I love my new business! It has given me so much hope for the future. I study and learn everyday more and more information and I haven't even recieved my Kit yet! Like I said above, I also finally met some friends! It is funny, one has the same name as I do and the other is the same age. I have some major goals for my new business for 2005. I hope they extend the promotion even longer. The $35 sign-up fee. It will help my business grow faster. I am looking for people who need Discount Health Care and also Brokers. This is going to be great for my daddy in Vegas.

No comments: