Sunday, December 05, 2004

I did it....

Yes, I took the plunge and went and saw my ex this weekend and of course the unthinkable happened...in my case it HAD too. Now, he says he wants to see me again, we talked for hours before anything happened. But, he says he is going to call me and so forth but if he doesn't, OH well it is his loss...At least I got mine ;). oh I talked way too much, I was being such a dork and he said he didn't care. He said he liked how I was honest and open. I don't know, but it is his call now.



I am so tired and my daughter didn't go to sleep till about 11pm. Now all I can think about is business, since my job hired me back on and I will only be working till March, I hope I can get some clientelle or money coming from SOMEWHERE! I still need a way to supplement my income and I handed out my Arbonne Catalogs with a discount and I think my best bet would be to hand out the samples with a catalog (upon request-or maybe not I am not sure). I am going to post some more things up on eBay tomorrow and then of course working on my dating website. It may be a year from now before I make money from my website. But I think it is well worth the wait.



Well tomorrow I start training for the FSA department. I am excited but training doesn't give you enough hours. I think I am also going to take myself and my daughter to a church Christmas party this weekend. I also have to call my Financial Aid Advisor if she learned anything yet.



I was thinking I should do Virtual Assistant work on the side after work or on the weekend. I put up an Ad on Craigslist.com and hopefully I will get an e-mail and I was thinking of putting an Ad in the newspaper too.



I hate struggling. Well, it is kind of fun too. The most interesting thing happened. My brother became a Sales Man! He sells vacuums and does in home presentations and he says he loves his job, he just got started. He used to work in Production and was a Union Painter. Now he does this, I hope he is really good at it and gets paid good.



TO me, Sales and Marketing are so much fun to do. I was thinking of asking my current job if they have a sales department, I am sure they do.



Well enough for now~
Jacquelyn



No comments: