Sunday, January 30, 2005

Chasing Childhood Dreams

When are we too old to be chasing Childhood Dreams? Some people still persue Childhood Dreams in there 80s! Am I too old to be chasing my Childhood Dreams?



The reason why I ask is because I am a 22 year old Single Mom persuing a Home Business to be able to Work at Home and be with My Daughter. But, for Me, is that all there is? I mean yes it is a Wonderful thing but I also thought I would be a lot Fufilling Life and instead I went backwards in My Life and I am trying to move Myself forward again.



When I was 16 I wanted to Model, Act and Sing. Yes, I know it is 'typical' but who says I cannot still do those things? Is there a Law Book out there that I do not know about Persuing Childhood Dreams? I could work on my figure a little bit and maybe go and speak to agencies or audition for movies/TV on my own. I don't know.



I had been thinking about this since I noticed that a 'Mom' on the Web had began persuing her Dream of Recording and she runs her own Affiliate Website of where she makes Profit to be able to stay at home. Then, I also noticed my Upline who is now in the 100k is building a Recording Studio in her Home.



I believe we not only make money to not only be able to stay at Home with our beloved Children but also to make our Dreams come true!



I would really love to hear your feedback on the Subject.



Thank you


Jacquelyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Macky, (didn't get around to registering).
I don't believe anyone gets "too old" to pursue their goal(s).
Obviously there can be obstacles such as health, finances, family obligations, and so on.
Overcoming these obstacles are what makes one stronger.
When my husband was diagnosed with a terminal illness, and I had to quit the job I loved, I felt really sorry for both of us.
I now have a lucrative business that I truly enjoy.
Something I would have never considered if I had not been forced into it.
I believe the worse thing anyone can do is not follow their dream(s).
I know people who are bitterly unhappy because they settled for whatever, instead of going after their personal "pot of gold"
If it's what's in your heart you owe it to yourself and to those you love and who love you to give it your very best.
You only fail when you are too afraid to try.
JMHO!
Good luck and blessings in whatever you decide.
Nikki

Sarah said...

I agree. You have to go after your dreams. Otherwise you just die. I have a goals list. I got the idea from a guy I work with. He reads them aloud to himself everyday before he gets going just to remind himself. I started it and it is kinda a motivater. I have thing from achieving financial freedom to having beautiful (unbitten) nails. Right now I only have 12 but everyday I think of more and work on them. You go girl, you can do anything you put your mind to. By the way, I'm a fan. Read your blog about 2 a week! And your daughter is really cute!! Check out my blog: sarahmk.blogspot.com YOU GO! Sarah