Saturday, January 29, 2005

Job Search.....again!

I am not sure if I am going to get the Job. I called and thanked the Employer for the interview. I still may have another week. I am sure if I am given the chance I can do really well in sales. My problem is I have a hard time expressing myself which makes me look like a fool especially during Job Interviews. I was quirky during the first interview, then I was even more Quirky during the second! Anyway I have to get my Resume out there some more and just keep pressing till I can get a permanent Job making a sufficient amount of money being a Single Parent.



I am still working diligently on my Home Business. I really enjoy it and I have learned alot. If you would like to learn more about how I am doing with my Home Business then you can read about it at my Blog http://healthcarebiz.blogspot.com/ . I have been focus too much on worrying and training and realize I need to take MORE Action with my Home Business especially if I plan on working from Home in a couple of years.



Right now I feel like I am at a state of confusion or I am in some kind of rut and I don't know why. I look around and I see all these people Succeeding and I Work on my Business as much as I can and I am just not doing as well. I have PLENTY of Ambition and Determination. "Giving Up" isn't even in my vocabulary. What is the issue then?
Maybe do I not have enough patience?



Shame on ME! I haven't been doing very well with my Online Classes. I know, I know I decided I am going to start taking my homework to Work. I work in a Call Center and when there is dead time I can read and I can also do it on my Breaks and Lunch. I am taking "Introduction to Business" and "Music Appreciation" I don't know if you can believe this but I think my Music Appreciation Class is harder!



I have learned and I know not to be so

Open
in my Blog. I cannot help it. In the beginning I was more open but I know I can just stick to an general issue. I am trying to be an Intelligent Person that I am and not make myself look like a Fool ;) . But, for all those who do read my Blog(s). Thanks! Leave me a comment and I will check out yours!



It amazes me how wonderful these moms do on the web with their Home Businesses. I know it doesn't take overnight but some just follow all the steps and make it happen! I cannot wait till I can show the same Results.



No comments: