Sunday, January 30, 2005

Internet Gurus & Celebrities

On the Internet is so a little bit easier to become a Famous Guru with the right kind of press release and Info Product. With high search engine traffic and the proper copyrighting you can become an Internet Celebrity! Amazing isn't?



I bring this up because I see it alot on the Web. The Cyberworld is a whole other place and with Internet Talk Radio and Video Conferencing via the Web it makes it easier to Network and to communicate quicker.



We have Famous Gurus for Getting more Traffic, we have Internet Models such as Cindy Margolis then we have famous people within Communities like WAHM (Work at Home Moms) who also have their own appeal.



The Internet has served a HUGE purpose for me. When I was 16 I obtained photographers for photo shoots. I have found my Life Coach on the Internet. My Home Business. It is endless to how the Internet has helped me.



I love Networking, especially on the Web.


No comments: