Monday, January 31, 2005

Business Opportunities

Business Opportunities now a days are just turning into that Business Opportunities with no information behind them and it is making people rich by taking advantage of people like us who want to be break out of the 9-5-rat-race-no-recognition b.s.



I have been a victim to it and I am sure many of you have. I am also admittingly a former Business Opportunity Junkie too so I have seen the crap they put out there.



My question is, how can someone take advantage of someone else? Shouldn't you feel GUILTY? Right now I am currently working with a Discount Health Care Company called Ameriplan. I like it and I haven't heard anything bad about it. I help those who cannot get Health Insurance which is the majority in the USA. Over 45 million to be exact. My point is I wouldn't have joined if the product were bad.



I am out to sell a GOOD SERVICE not a Business Opportunity to potential clients and/or customers.

No comments: