Sunday, February 06, 2005

2005 Resolutions

This is a New Year and I would like to make some drastic changes in my life. I had not started and it is already February! So, like they say write it down and your are mostly likely to do it whatever it is you want to do! The TIME IS NOW!



2005 New Year Resolutions:


1) Find a Permanent Job

2) Save Money to Buy a Car

3) Save Money

4) Exercise 5 Times a Week

5) Eat more Fruits & Veggies and other Healthful Foods

6) *Work on Health Care Business at least 10 Hours a Week

7) Start Reading again

8) Organization

9) Began Cooking with New Recipes

10) Network more with People in My Area

11) BE MORE POSITIVE

12) Take Better Care of Myself & My Daughter

13) Study more for Online Classes



I will be working on these Goals Daily and will note My Progress via Blog.


No comments: