Friday, February 04, 2005

The Bible

The more horrible things about this World that I hear, the more I want to protect My Daughter and Myself for The End.



It depresses Me when I hear the horrible things that happen. I decided I am going to start reading the Bible and then probably, eventually go to Church. I am not very good Spiritually right now but as one of my Challenges, I am working on it. The reason I chose to is because I know God exists and maybe he feels I do not acknowledge him but I am very confused.



All signs in Revelation point to the World Coming to an End. I have thought of doing a Blog based on my thoughts of the Bible but decided not to because they are between me and God and the World already exposes Religion enough. If you think of the recent movies, products and books for sale, I don't think it was His Intention for Us to Market Products based on the Nature of God.



I believe The Bible is the only REAL Truth that speaks of God. I have no faith in Religion, and yes I did say I would go to Church but you never know which would hold the true knowledge of God plus I also said I am working on my Spiritual issues.



I am very excited for Armageddon. It will be the end of all Evil in the World. I had first had some issues of that happening but I do not want to be "attached" to this wicked world.



No comments: