Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Mommy Advice

I swear it was a miracle. My babysitter read my mind. I had been having problems getting my daughter to bed the approproiate time. I had been overworked and tired and the sitter just asked me if I was having problems getting her to bed at night. I was thinking my mother had something to do with it and the babysitter continually said no.



Anyway, I did everything she said. Play with her and then plan a quiet hour and then lay her down to sleep in her Crib with no bottle. Well, the first three options worked except not giving her the bottle. I know, I know. Shame on Me. This is the first time I put her in her Crib and it worked! But I think it worked because when she was a baby my mom put her in the crib next to her and she also sleeps in the crib at the babysitters.



Being a Single Mom is hard. I am too tired to visit with her after work and I just need to discipline her more and spend more time with her. Today I did really well with my baby girl.

No comments: