Sunday, February 27, 2005

Diet .......Budget

I am TIRED of feeling the way I feel! I am going to start dieting by controlling my eating habits and then eventually breaking down and doing some exercise.



AS it was a New Years Resolution, I need to go through with it! We are at the end of February already.



Diet is NOT a Bad Word. Diet means controlling your eating habits and it doesn't matter if you are fat or thin everyone needs to DIET by eating healthy.



I, myself had purchased some generic weight loss shakes and will be using them as a meal replacement for lunch time at work.



I am also working on another one of my New Years Resolution Goals by Saving Money so I can have a Car. I am also looking into part-time employment.



I had also FOUND A PERMANENT JOB! Which was one of my New Years Resolutions for 2005.



So I am slowly getting off of my feet to achieve my new goals. :)

No comments: