Friday, February 04, 2005

FINALLY!

Finally I have a Permanent Job! I have waited for over three months and I finally think I found one! The Company finally called me back and told Me they have an Opening for Me. I am so excited. The Temp Job I am doing I really feel like is dragging me down! I have a FUNNY Story to share bearing this news.



Well here is what happened today, I was at work as usual and one of the Team Leads walked up to me and told me I had a Job Interview with their Company! Boy, was I EXCITED and caught off guard. Well, time came and I was at the Interview and they had started interviewing me and then the first question that they had asked me was "So, what is your experience with Call Center work?" and I had straight up told them that this abc company was the first place I had done Call Center work before. Then the interview stopped. Because in order to work for abc company you need to have at least one year call center experience. I wasn't supposed to be a Temp for this position but the Agency let me work for abc company anyway! So the agency knew but the company didn't. So they told me in a year I could reapply and have my experience for the position. I shook their hands and thanked them then left the room and went back to work. Funny story!



My First thought was how funny one moment you have an Job Opportunity in your hands and then the next moment it disappears! So, I was a little upset but glad it was over with and then I had some actual GOOD NEWS!



The Company I had went for a Job Interview (twice by the way) had finally called me TWICE and told me they had a possible Job for Me! I am so happy!

No comments: