Sunday, February 20, 2005

Hello

I know, I am usually more in tune with posting every day but lately I have been just plain ole tired...from working and doing this and that etc...



Right now in my thoughts of thoughts I am deciding a new approach to my life. Am I going through depression? Is that why I am no longer motivated?



I had finally got a permanent new Job with a company's main source of business is Marketing...PERFECT! I like My Job, it has benefits and pay is ok for a Single Mom.



Before that I had a bad temp Job with no future.



Now My Main Focus, most of the time is My Daughter and MY Business. I have not had any luck in sales and I have had no experience in Sales which makes it a little diffcult for me to achieve Success in My Business. But My World is surrounded by the Sales Industry if you look at my Major in College which is Marketing; My New Job is all about Marketing a certain product that you see in an late night infomercial (I am doing Customer Service aspect because of lack of Sales Experience).



But now...I am dragging and I feel helpless...and I am letting just life bring me down...it is a horrible feeling! I am usually on the up and up! Sigh. I don't know and I hope things change in the next couple of days.

No comments: