Sunday, October 31, 2004

Do I need a Title?

Well still working. I obviously past the test at work. Monday I go in and pay my $35.00 fee for College and I am getting DSL soon so I can do my College Online better. Then hopefully I will start college in January.


Aside from the business I have, which has turned into a slooooooooooooow long term project. Like I said before, Internet Marketing is hard. I am going to start another business offline. I was thinking of selling Promotional Products for businesses in my area and surrounding areas. I was also thinking of getting into Direct Sales and possibly meet some new people and make an income doing that since I had just moved to the area. I know I can do it if I just set my mind to it. I mean I haven't given up on my Dating Site and I won't either. I am also thinking of doing Ebay still as well as well as my mother.


I have been thinking about my husband alot lately. I miss him. I just wondered what happened and why did things have to turn out this way? I also wish that maybe it was better that I was never married. But I have a beautiful daughter because of it. Sigh. My Life has been so crazy these past years. I was remembering last night being 6 months pregnant and living in Mexico and washing my husband's clothes.


I think I am going to start my photo shoots in November. I already have some photographers lined up. I am excited to get that going again.


More Later,


Jacquelyn

No comments: