Sunday, March 06, 2005

Savings

Well, I have finally started saving for a Car. A New Years resolution of mine. You can view more about my savings/budgeting at Jackie's Saving Journal. I need to focus on ALL My New Years Resolution and plan my time better. No MORE Excuses.



Well my Job is going well. All My bosses are nice and I have GREAT benefits. I also met and talked to alot of people at work and I am planning a Potluck for my team. I am going to try to do the best job I possibly can and learn Spanish again so I can get promoted.



My Daughter is walking and practically talking. I am so proud but she is showing signs that she is spoiled. Which I am trying to break her of that. She is a smart girl and being a Single Mom I could see how it would be easy for her to take advantage of Me.



Monday I am going to begin Fresh. I am working towards the $500 bonus my MLM business is having to become RSD. I am hoping that will motivate me to try to achieve Success with my business.



Well I am done with my two College Classes and I registered for two more. I am now going to be taking Principles of Marketing and English Composition. I also discovered my Grant only covers me until June so I will have to reapply again. I also know that my Job offers Tuition Reimbursement so I am going to make sure I qualify for that. Which I believe I do.



I am really getting motivated on this non-spending kick. But I realize I will have to spend money so I am going to try to supplement my income in other places.



My Brother finally decided to go to Job Corps, I believe he leaves at the end of the month. I know it will do him some good to go.





No comments: