Sunday, March 13, 2005

Affiliate Marketing

Before getting into the Home Business I am in now, I was learning/doing Affiliate Marketing. Now, with any kind of of Internet Marketing there is A LOT to Learn! But as I am sitting here, I wonder when I should jump back into the game again? I LOVE My MLM Business and I am thinking at a later time when I will be working at home to do this again. I Love Residual and Multiple Streams of Income and I Love Learning about Web Design. I have been doing it for over ten years!


I would Love to have a website where people can go and chit chat and learn more information and of course enjoy the products. I have always thought of doing kind of a Self-Help Review website. I listen to Subliminal CDs, I read books and I love Anthony Robbins.


But it is a great thought and I would love to do it at a later date.

No comments: