Saturday, March 12, 2005

Movies........Salsa Dancing

I LOVE watching Movies. They take you away from your problems and just everyday life. I think that is why the Movie Industry is probably really big. But, not just for those reasons but because sometimes it makes you think! Which is good, it can change your perspective on things. We all need a little wake up call sometimes, we all need to sit down and decide what is important to us and are we really doing what we REALLY want to do? Sometimes in Life we just need a little simplicity, we need to just sit down and stare out the window, go outside and have a picnic. Something, without having to Worry about EVERYTHING in our everyday Life.


At my Job, I call people to let them know they have services available with a certain product and when I call they are just Rush, Rush, Rush! They don't have time to sit down and talk for a couple of minutes...also, if you look at it people need to look outside in order to see what really NEED on the inside. Then, not only does it MAKE YOU HAPPY but those also in your Circle are more happy as well. I am a Strong Believer in the Butterfly Effect. Can you IMAGINE if everyone was Positive? Instead people get stuck in Routines, quit caring and are negative. Why do you think most people want to make money? Because they want TIME, they want to be able to do the things they LOVE with the PEOPLE that they LOVE. But who says you need money to do that? No one! You just have to PLAN to do those things.


Anyway, I had ALWAYS wanted to take Salsa Dancing. I think since I first saw the original "Dirty Dancing" when I was about 8 years old? Now I am 22 and I still have not taken them. Dancing I think would be SO FUN if you knew how to do it and Salsa for me is sensual kind of dance that just makes you feel more alive because of all the moving you are doing. I AM going to take Salsa Dancing one of these days.





No comments: