Friday, March 18, 2005

A good Couple of Days

I am happy! Finally something good happening to Me.


First on Thursday my mother used my Discount Health Care from my business and she saved 50% on her Prescription and instead of being a Skeptic she is now a Supporter. :)


Then I just keep getting all these people wanting more information about my Business and I call them during my breaks at work and give them information about the Discount Health Care and the Business. I tell my friends and family I am not prepared yet and they remind me it is "just practice" so I talk to them and let them know about the plan. I haven't been advertising at all either!


Now at work, we had a Health Fair and I got all kinds of goodies and then I just found out I am going to meet the Real Estate Guru in April and I am SOOOOOOOO Excited! I am going to be sure to get my Photo Op with him!


No comments: