Monday, March 14, 2005

Motivational Speaker

This may sound INSANE to some of you but I have been thinking (in the far future) of becoming a Motivational Speaker. Why? Because I just LOVE their Positive Attitude and how people look and admire them and their skill of making you feel like you could achieve anything in the World!


I remember in High School, we had an Assembly and this guy, I guess he went from School to School and he was very Inspirational Motivational Speaker. I LOVE his story and people always want to hear yours so that they know that they can go from rock bottom to anywhere they want to be.


Also when I think of Motivational Speakers-I think of Anthony Robbins and he just inspires me from his Infomercials. Sometimes late at night I look for his Infomericals. LOL. I plan to buy his Get the Edge sometime here soon.


Anyway, motivate yourself! I believe in YOU and I know you can do it! Fufill Your Dreams (that are Legal and Moral) and don't listen to anyone else!


No comments: