Friday, March 11, 2005

MLM

I Love MLM. I Love Sales. Am I good at either one? No. LOL. The REAL question is...Do I want to be Good? Yes. Why? Because MLM is not like any other Business out there. Originally, I did not understand nor was I interested in MLM until I found the Business that I was interested in. Which was Discount Health Care for Uninsured and Uninsured people. To me, I thought well, Perfect! I have a Business people NEED. I have a Plan that people NEED.


My Goal is to conquer the Sales/MLM World. Why would I want to do that? Because it is a FUN Industry. I chose Sales/MLM because I am not a good Communicator and I love owning my own Business and when you own a Business, what do you usually have to do? SALE! When you sale you ALWAYS have to communicate. So basically this will be knocking alot of birds with one stone. LOL.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacquelyn, I really liked reading you blog. I hope you post more soon. I just happened across MLM while I was seaching for more information about Wealth Team International Association sites. Although I see why I happened across you site when I typed in Wealth Team International Association, it wasn't exactly what I was looking for - but I am still glad that I stopped in. Keep up the good work!